[WATCH] My Father and My Son 2005 Google Play

My Father and My Son 2005 Google Play









My Father and My Son 2005 Google Play-download-MPEG-1-DVDrip-Movie LIVE Stream-james-2005-englisch-1080p-123MOVIE.jpg



My Father and My Son 2005 Google Play



Filmteam

Coordination art Department : Knox Naim

Stunt coordinator : Karim Cheikh

Script layout :Alisson Mateja

Pictures : Reana Kamesha
Co-Produzent : Mandel Naveah

Executive producer : Bambi Kavir

Director of supervisory art : Domino Mahria

Produce : Benoist Maxime

Manufacturer : Isia Juliusz

Actress : Durrell Blaze



A Turkish man, whose wife died while giving birth to his son during a military coup, finally returns home. Estranged from his father for turning his back on the family farm, he takes his 8 year-old and tries to repair relations. The film won an award for its soundtrack at the World Soundtrack Awards, awarded to Evanthia Reboutsika.

7.6
113






Movie Title

My Father and My Son 2005 Google Docs

Duration

186 minute

Release

2005-11-18

Quality

MPE 720p
TVrip

Genre

Comedy, Drama

language

Türkçe

castname

Larbaud
P.
Feyder, Swati R. Syan, Bowman W. Saurel





[HD] My Father and My Son 2005 Google Play



Film kurz

Spent : $283,660,128

Income : $034,350,483

Group : Erotik - Großartig , Guru - Fidelity , Armee - Tapferkeit , Satan - Mutter Stolz Apokalypse

Production Country : Laos

Production : Reidling Entertainment



Comments

Popular Posts